a changing life

The count down to life in duo is accelerating now. In 3 weeks today, she'll be on a plane to join me. In 3 weeks, I'll be spending my last night alone with my cats. It is a surreal feeling. I have been looking forward to being together so long and so hard, it seems almost unreal that it's now "tomorrow". 3 weeks is nothing, specially now that my work has become a lot more busy, the weeks pass by without me realising it. Am I worried about it? Do I have doubts or fears? Although I think that the initial adaption will be a stressful time, I have no fears, no worries nor doubts. I have confidence that our connection is so strong that it will carry us through the change and the hard times.

I am not too sure what to write, there is not so much on my mind. I am just waiting for her arrival and seeing it as a bonus in my life, which has already taken a much better turn in 2007. So having a special someone to share your life is just the extra toppings on your ice cream :-) So I will write more once there is something new. Now there is only me and my impatience, my excitement...

Sweet Fairy, I can't wait...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe harbour...

What a difference a day makes