Life's funny twists

At different times in my life, I have told myself that I'll spend more time alone and get more comfortable about it and then life catches you and the daily rythm overwhelms you. Once again at the begining of a new year, this is coming back to haunt me: get comfortable with yourself.

This time might be the right one. 2006 is off to a fresh start. I have just moved in in my new apartment that I am sharing with Su. This is a very nice place, huge. I also get a very good feeling about sharing with Su. I don't know her that much but I feel good vibes and a very comfortable feeling around her. She's one of those true friends who can be extremely blunt to you but at the same, accept you for who you are 100%. No judgment, no fake smiles, just genuine friendship.

I have also moved on from my 6 years + relationship. I am not bitter or angry about it, I just feel that it has run its course and now I want to move on. I just wish he would understand it that way too, but then there is always one person who hangs on. I hope time will heal his heart.

Moving on has taken me into the arms of a beautfifull Asian fairy. There again, who would have thought... She is this fun, gorgeous, acquarian girl, miles away from what I am and yet so attractive to me. It's not that I have changed my orientation and am now checking out women. Somehow she is the only one I see that way. May be it goes to proove that there is a reason we meet certain people in our life. There is a purpose to paths crossing. The challenge now is to make it meaningfull while keeping it simple and enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe harbour...

What a difference a day makes