first step...

I have just accomplished my first task in my list of to-do. I was granted a 1 month extension to my social visit pass. It was a smooth process and I am taking it as a good sign for the future. May be my ep process will be as smooth.

The past few weeks have been quite intense. I found myself taking the plunge into the entrepreneur world. This time it's for real. Will I make it? Yes I will. Will I struggle? probably. Will I enjoy it? certainly. I will grow and learn from it. Will I find myself in the process? I hope so.

The hardest battle to win is the one against self doubt. If you don't believe in yourself, no one will. Learning to overcome the fear or to ignore it at least is crucial to self-growth. Accept yourself for the good and change the bad, but the bad you see, not the one others see. You have to be at peace with yourself. If you are, then the rest of the world will be fine. People that matter will stay with you and the ones who don't then who cares. You can't please every body, but you should please yourself.

To my friends who are following me on this journey, thank you for the bottom of my heart. Little fairy, all my love and my gratitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe harbour...

What a difference a day makes