To wake up in a woman's arms...

This is strange because it is not strange at all. The gestures between lovers are just as natural if the lovers are of different sexes as when they are of the same one. The smile when you open your eyes to a beautifull face comes with the same tenderness, the same warm feeling, which comes from the memory of the sensual pleasures of the night.
It is puzzling how comfortable I am, shyness doesn't enter my mind and I openly kiss her in public places and act as I have done with my boyfriends. It is just simple, exciting and fun. She's highly attractive, she's a cheeky player, she's a reliable friend also, she's caring and attentionate. I guess if I had to categorise things, she acts more the man part of the couple or what ever we are. It is funny how we are both so scared to name us. We act like one at times, I guess we can say that we are dating, but we don't want to be called one. It seems to scare her particularly. I wonder at times if she is not scared of what feelings could grow out of this. I guess I do too, I can picture myself falling for her like I would for a guy and getting attached. But then I remind myself that I should just embrace the moment and take it one day at a time. If nothing else, what we have are moments of laughter, tenderness, fun and simply put happiness. We should live more for the moment and the now, so this is what we have: moments of happiness added to each other. A smile is one, a kiss another one, a look yet another one.

Comments

i thought you were seeing her...

Popular posts from this blog

Safe harbour...

What a difference a day makes